- The Chewbeads Bleeker Necklace is a stylish and baby-safe accessory for moms
- Colorful, fashionable, non-toxic, and perfect for baby to touch, tug, and chew
- Gives your baby a safer alternative to chewing on metal jewelry, hair, or glasses
- Can also be used as a sensory tool to keep baby’s hands occupied during nursing
- Breakaway clasp for added safety
The Bleeker Necklace by Chewbeads is a beautiful teething necklace for baby to chew and mom to wear. Crafted from 100% silicone beads (similar to pacifiers and nipples) that is soft on babies gums and emerging teeth. The Jane Necklace contains No BPA, phthalates, cadmium, lead or metals. It is easily cleaned with dish soap and water and even dishwasher safe. The Jane Necklace features a breakaway clasp for added safety. Teething necklaces are a great sensory tool to help babies focus while nursing and babywearing. Approximately 30″ long which is long enough to be slipped over the head without undoing the clasp, saving time and aggravation for busy moms.
Chewbeads, are intended to be worn by adults, are not a toy and are not intended to be worn by children. Chewbeads have been thoroughly tested by a global CPSC accredited laboratory to assure that they will not break apart or detach in a baby’s mouth, & that they are non-toxic, however, with all jewelry, chewbeads should not be left with any baby unattended.