- Beads are made with 100% silicone (similar to pacifiers & nipples)
- Soft on babies gums and emerging teeth
- Easily cleaned with dish soap & water, also dishwasher safe!
- No BPA, PVC, Phthalates, Cadmium, or Lead
- Necklaces are a great sensory tool to help your baby focus while nursing
The idea for Chewbeads began in 2009 shortly after the birth of my son. Like most babies, he loved to put everything in his mouth and my necklaces were a favorite. Like most moms, I didn’t feel comfortable letting him chew on them, with concern that they might break or have unwanted chemicals. As a veteran of the fashion industry, I had an amazing collection of necklaces and bracelets, so with those as my inspiration, I set out to create soft, non-toxic jewelry, which was colorful, chic and, above all else safe. Hence, Chewbeads!