- P’s & Q’s offer a safe, non-toxic durable surface for biting and chewing activities. They are latex-free and do not contain PVC or phthalates
- Intended for individual use, with adult supervision
- The bitable stem of the P reaches back into the molar region sending appropriate proprioceptive input
- Babies enjoy the Q extension for tongue exploration
- For larger jaws, the larger Q offers a firm bilateral surface for jaw closure activities
Innovative oral motor devices designed to provide a resilient, non-food, chewable surface for practicing biting and chewing skills. The Chewy Tubes can also be used with those seeking additional proprioceptive input into the jaw. Handles have corrugated ridges to assist the grasp – especially useful for those who are visually impaired. Safe, nontoxic surface is latex-free, lead-free, and does not contain PVC or phthalates. Solid and firm surface. The stem of the P reaches back into the molar area, providing valuable proprioceptive input into the TMJ during biting, and is also easy to grasp. The shape of the Q is ideal for different jaw sizes.