- Babies will find soothing comfort by chewing this easy to hold teether necklace with funky square beads
- Matte, bright and graspable beads come on a knotted breakaway cord and are machine washable
- Makes a wonderful manipulative for autistic children or adults
- Also a fantastic tool for individuals with sensory processing disorder (SPD), oral-motor or sensory seeking needs
- Made of nontoxic, FDA-compliant food-grade silicone and is BPA, odor and taste free
This necklace features individually knotted beads that are a funky square shape. A great choice for children over 3, adults who are light chewers, or those who want the sensory feedback of having something to suck on. Made from nontoxic, chewable silicone, this necklace can be used by children and teens/adults with autism, sensory processing disorder (SPD), oral-motor needs or sensory seeking needs. Safely satisfy chewing needs with this stylish necklace. Concerned about sensory sensitivities? Our chewy beads are made from food-grade silicone, a tasteless, odorless material that is ideal for chewing. Comes on a matching cord with brushed satin finish and breakaway clasp, which can easily be shortened to your preferred length. Beads are made of nontoxic, FDA-compliant food-grade silicone and are BPA free. Dishwasher safe and easy to clean. WARNING: Choking Hazard – Small parts. Children under 3 years old should not use this product without proper adult supervision.