- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔️EARLY TEETHING BABY? ALWAYS CHEWING ON HANDS? Yummy Mitt Teething Mitten is a self-soothing natural wearable teether and prevents dropping of teething toy! Giving Parents, Grandparents and caregivers the satisfaction and less work in constantly picking up dropping teethers. For infants 3-8 months and allows for easy self-soothing access for babies in the early stages of teething who cannot grasp the standard teethers due to limited dexterity. Prevents scratching and excessive saliva
- ✔️SAFE FOR YOUR BABY TO CHEW ON ALL PARTS- The ONLY Patented Teething Mitten made from 100% Cotton (Certified by Cotton® Inc) and Side Chew Tabs. Cotton is breathable and thus won’t overheat you infant’s hand unlike other polyester mittens! Yummy Mitt® is Machine Washable and comes with a BONUS laundry/travel bag as well. Also, BPA, Lead, PVC, Phthalate and Latex FREE. Cpsia and CPSC Tested unlike others.
- ✔️STAYS ON BABY’S HAND WITH SECURE EXTENDED VELCRO CLOSURE- Don’t worry about mitten fallen off easily. Our extended Velcro closure safely secures the mitten to baby’s hand and is easily adjustable to fit your little one’s hand. Easy access placing mitten on/off with side opening as well. PACKAGE INCLUDE: 2 “ISABELLA THE UNICORN” YUMMY MITT
- ✔️HELPS FUSSY, CRYING BABIES REDUCE THEIR TEETHING WOES- Provides natural teething relief without the worries of using toxic medicine or products. With our unique and playful designs and colors our mittens are sure to brighten and bring a smile to your once cranky teething baby in most cases immediately. Since chewing is natural for babies, they normally know exactly how to use our mitten on the first try.
- ✔️ENTERTAINS BABY AND HAS TONS OF SENSORY STIMULATING PARTS- Sensory stimulating crinkly patch in the front, black & white patterns for visual stimulation as well as several bright color contrast. Helps baby in reaching their development milestones sooner, since they are also able to use their free hand to assist them in self-soothing themselves. Giving parents a much need break to do daily chores and tasks! Voted What to Expect “Best Soother” of the year 2017 Finalist and SEEN ON TV
This fits your .