- A MAMA & LITTLE® original design. Our signature flat-hexagon silicone teething beads promote tactile awareness and are perfect as a nursing necklace
- 100% food-grade silicone – NO BPA, NO phthalates, NO latex
- Approximately 12″ and 13″ drop lengths with safety breakaway clasps and exposed cord around the neck to prevent hair from getting pulled
- Our teething jewelry is dishwasher safe on the top rack making this silicone baby teether easy and convenient to clean
- The perfect alternative baby teething toy that you’ll want to wear every day to soothe your teething baby
› See more product details
About Mama & Little and Our Silicone Teething Jewelry
We’re a hard-working mama and papa business that we run with lots of love and dedication to bring you the very best quality and safety possible in a well-designed product that adds to your hip style!
A fancy double-strand silicone teething necklace that will add a major dose of style to any outfit! A strand of beads in the color of the year, rose quartz, is paired with our custom-designed silicone marble beads and accented with our NEW multi-faceted coin-shaped bead. The Lana necklace will make you the trend-setter of the group!
Every Mama & Little Teething Necklace is made from food-grade silicone and hand-crafted with care. This high-quality silicone is an important attribute that helps make our teething jewelry safe for moms and their little ones.
Our Teething Necklaces are Safe Tested
Not only is the silicone in our nursing necklaces and teething bracelets unique, but so is the design of our jewelry.
Mama & Little jewelry is tested to assure that it meets or exceeds all current standards of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission for safety in both materials and design of our product. We are ASTM F963-11 mechanical and physical safety testing compliant.
Don’t be fooled by the knock-offs and look-a-likes that don’t adhere to the same safety and quality standards!
We stand behind our products and want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We promise to treat you fairly and reasonably, and will do our best to take care of you. So please don’t hesitate to contact us!